Thursday, July 24, 2014

My experiences with Remote Control Airplanes for Kids

Remote Control Airplanes for Kids


If you are wondering whether purchasing that Electric Remote Control Plane for your son is a good idea or not, don’t! I was in the same situation some few years ago. We were about to approach Christmas and my son would not stop nagging and he was very determined to stop at nothing to getting a remote control plane. It was I who broke and I had to comply. I had never thought of flying one before although I had heard some disturbing stories concerning their complexity in operating and that they were very expensive to maintain. To be honest, I was scared to death and the idea of buying my son that plane horrified me.

Remote Control Airplanes for Kids
But since the big holiday was approaching, to disappoint my dear son when opening presents would have been a bad move. But all the same, I had to plan well since the idea of beginning a hobby that would strip me off my money, consume my precious time, and a big portion of my hair wasn’t in my bones! Luckily, I knew some guys who I had to count on, to assist me in reaching a healthy decision. 

The guys were eager to help in their courtesy I was able to secure an inexpensive, weighed light, easy to repair three channel plane. This made my son’s holiday quit a memory. I took him to a small park where we were able to fly the plane for some time. To be specific, I am not hinting that we were perfect, in fact we crashed, we had a great time, and we learned something new that would make a lifetime memory.

Electric remote control airplanes

Electric remote control airplanes
In early 1990s if I can remember well, at that time I decided to try out the electric RC remote, due to the nagging of my son? The plane was an MFA Magifly. The Plane was heavy and underpowered, even after using the required components the plane would never get airborne! It is clear as day that electric remote control airplanes are emerging in such a speedy rate. If you would want to consider one that would be friendly with your son, look at the guidelines below.

The planes possessing high wing design have very high possibility to be the best they are good in that they rule the natural stability in the environment. RC Airplane Get a Ready To Fly (RTF) can prove to be the best way of getting airborne without spending much.

The size of plain matters. If you choose smaller you will tend to experience trouble from seeing what it is doing, 
  • It is also advisable to buy a lot of spare parts before you die.
  • You should choose an RTF that can be easily repaired and that which is durable.
  • You should be very careful from the conmen so that you know your money only pays for what is worth.

Cheap remote control airplanes

When I made up my mind that my son would get the RC airplane, I went to the shop so as to strike the deal. I informed them that I wasn’t there to use all my savings there. I wasn’t ready to part with five thousand dollars just for toy airplane. Therefore, they directed me to where there were cheap or affordable planes. One was ULTRA MICRO. They are 20” in the length. They have tremendous speed and their cost was between $90 and $150.

The logic thing ruling on all the troubles is to purchase full functional equipment for reasonable cost or even less. I was searching for a cheap twin engine RC airplane.

Remote control airplanes with camera

When it comes to cameras for the remote control plane, the GoPro Hero cameras are super but there are times when they tend to be too expensive, too big, and or too heavy to suit the job. Fob cameras on the other hand can prove to be efficient for RC planes as they tend to be smaller, lighter, and cheaper and also they have been around for a while. The only limitation with Fob cameras is that they rarely give out quality images, even the Heros cameras which are new in the job market are better off. The good news is, 
Mobius action cameras could turn out to be the solution we all been waiting for. They are new sports camera on the market with the possibility of being able to bridge that gap which has been available for a long period of time.

Personally, sports cameras are my favorites for several of my RC planes. A number of my smaller park flyer models don’t weigh so much. Therefore, it would prove difficult to haul a Hero three black camera which weighs 5.6 ounces and while naked 2.6 ounces into the sky. Finally, I was tempted to try the Mobius since the time that I tried fob camera known as spy, I wasn’t so happy with the results. The reasons why I liked Mobius are:
  • The Mobius is cheap and very affordable. I bought mine for eighty dollars.
  • Its video capabilities are very similar to Hero 2.
  • They are light as they are smaller than even the GoPro.
If you wish to grab a RC airplane cheap for your kids or yourself, go and find the more appropriate for you and the and back here to let a comment about your experience with your new Toy.

No comments:

Post a Comment